08:30 Virtual Event Platform Opens. Log on & familiarize yourself with the virtual platform and introduce yourself to other participants.
08:50 Chair's Opening Remarks
How To Comply With The Hazardous Liquid Rule
Senior industry figures and leading regulatory experts address what the new Hazardous Liquids Rule will mean in practice and how pipeline operators can best operate and invest in their assets to stay compliant.
COMPLIANCE PANEL: BREAKING DOWN THE HAZARDOUS LIQUIDS RULE
09:00 Gaining Clarity On Every Aspect Of The Hazardous Liquids Rule To Comprehend The Cost
This opening keynote features three ten-minute presentations from regulatory experts and risk management professionals on:
1. Data Integrity / GiS: Understand what the encouragement to make better use of all available data will mean in practice - especially for mitigating Geohazards
2. Extended Leak Detection: Understand the impact of the additional leak requirements to all non-gathering hazardous liquid pipelines
3. Inspection: Understand what increased inspection requirements means for the resourcing of inspection operations
David Murk, Pipeline Manager, API
Mark Piazza, Manager, Pipeline Compliance and R & D, Colonial Pipeline
09:30 Extended Virtual Question and Answer Session
SENIOR OPERATOR PANEL: HOW TO PREPARE
09:45 Discover The Cost-Effective Strategies for Complying With The Hazardous Liquids Rule
This panel features three ten-minute presentations from senior industry figures on:
1. Leak Detection: What are new approaches being taken to mitigate leaks?
2. Data Acquisition: What are the strategies being implemented to ensure quality data?
3. GiS Systems: How are industry leaders maximising the value of the geographic data they receive?
Rogier Pouwer, Director of Automation & Operations Technology,Western Midstream Partners
10:15 Extended Virtual Question and Answer Session
10:30 Break. Participants can visit the Virtual Exhibition Area.
Strategies For Data Analysis: Data Integration And Information Analysis For The Hazardous Liquid Rule
The Hazardous Liquids Rule encourages pipeline operators to make better use of all available data. But what does that mean in practice? What are the strategies and the technologies that will keep operators compliant for the long-term?
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: MAKE BETTER USE OF ALL AVAILABLE DATA
11:00 Practical Strategies For Interpreting The Hazardous Liquids Rule's Encouragement To 'Make Better Use Of All Available Data.
Participants will be invited to join a roundtable discussion on one of the following topics. How are fellow operators and service providers confronting some of most pressing pipeline integrity challenges?
Join a roundtable on one of the following topics:
- Improved Consistency & Efficiency In Data Acquisition
- Optimizing Data Analytics
- Practical Strategies For Making Use Of All Available Data
- Improving Field Collection & Data Analysis
- Creating Advanced Risk Models
- Advanced Data & Software Integration
DATA MANAGEMENT & IMPROVING FIELD COLLECTION
11:35 Tools And Approaches For Improving Field Collection & Data Analysis
How PipelineML Solves 6 Critical Oil & Gas Data Challenges - Discover How PipelineML Solves Some Of The Most Strategic Data Challenges Facing Oil & Gas:
- Field Data Collection
- Service Provider Data Exchange
- Operator Internal Information Management
- Machine-readable Asset Data
- Point-in-time Data Archiving
- Moving Toward Comprehensive TVC Data Management
John Tisdale, Data Analyst, Enterprise Products
12:00 Virtual Question and Answer Session
12:15 Lunch Break. Participants can visit the Virtual Exhibition Area.
Harness The Power Of Geographic Imaging Systems: How To Identify And Mitigate Geohazards
The Hazardous Liquids Rules requires operators to inspect affected pipeline following an extreme weather event or natural disaster. But how can Geographic Imaging Systems help operators to know their pipeline all year round?
GIS DATA OPTIMIZATION: DEVELOP A COMPREHENSIVE RISK PROGRAMME
13:45 Utilize Your Data To Create Risk Models for Moderate And High Consequence Areas
- Collect data from a variety of sources and feed it into systems which calculate risk?
- Discover the capabilities of different systems and get an expert analysis on what works
- Integrate and synchronize data between different risk programs
14:30 Virtual Question and Answer Session
Frank Yeboah, GiS & Data Integrity Specialist, Williams
KEYNOTE CONFERENCE INTERVIEW
14:30 Implement Cost-Effective Pipeline Integrity & Compliance Strategies & Technologies To Ensure Long-Term Safety & Reliability
- What are the pipeline integrity solutions being developed for long-term compliance and how can you implement these?
- What are the challenges relating to cost and how can these be overcome?
- What are the new technologies being developed for inspection and how cost-effective are they?
- How can you develop an effective decision-making framework to prioritize your integrity spend?
Mark Piazza,Manager, Pipeline Compliance & R + D, Colonial Pipeline
15:15 Virtual Question and Answer Session
15:30 Break. Participants can visit the Virtual Exhibition Area.
Advanced Leak Detection Technologies: Innovation In New And Existing Technologies
Leak Detection continues to be a priority for pipeline operators, but is the current technology keeping up with the increased demands placed on it? What are the new technologies to help operators meet this demand?
ROUNTABLE DISCUSSION: LEAK DETECTION
16:00 Cost-Effective Approaches And The Latest Proven Technologies To Mitigate Against Leaks And Proactively Maintain Your Pipelines
- Learn about industry leading methodologies for evaluating leak detection systems and passing government audits
- How to make crucial cost-effective modifications to control and leak detection systems
- Utilize every available data set to get an achieve accurate leak detection risk modelling
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: COMPUTERIZED LEAK DETECTION
16:35 What Are The Benefits Of Computerized Leak Detection And How Can They Optimize Your Information Analysis
- Investigate how computerized leak detection systems can better analyze and communicate your data
- How does a computerized approach differ from a standard approach on what are the benefits of this?
- How to collate more accurate data so to improve safety and maximize efficiency?
- How are these approaches breaking new ground in leak mitigation?
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: DRONES FOR LEAK DETECTION
17:10 What Can The Latest Drone Technologies Add To Your Leak Detection Capabilities?
- Fly lines and accurately pinpoint trouble spots so to mitigate against leaks
- Detect leaks faster and identify the source so to be able to carry out prompt repairs
- Inspect long sections of pipelines and pipelines in hard to reach areas
- Investigate both the costs and the capabilities of drone technology
17:45 Chair's Closing Remarks & End of Virtual Conference