Who Should Attend?
Meet Senior Executives From Leading Pipeline Operators
- Managing Directors
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Pipeline Integrity
- VPs of Risk and Data Integrity
- VPs of Environmental Health & Safety
- VPs of Regulatory Compliance
- Heads of SCADA
- Directors of GiS
- Directors of Engineering
- Pipeline Inspection Specialists
- Heads of Research & Development
- Pipeline Corrosion Specialists
- Senior Asset Integrity Engineers
- Pipeline Controllers
- Reliability Supervisors
- Lead Pipeline Integrity Engineers
- Directors of Maintenance
- DOT Compliance Specialists
- GiS Specialists
- Senior Cost Coordinators
- Leak Prevention and Mitigation Specialists
- Heads of Information Technology
- Chief Data Officer
- Data Governance Managers
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Field Inspection
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Data Aquisition
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
How Does a Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Agenda At A Glance
DAY ONE: GAS PIPELINES
- Clarity On Every Aspect Of The Gas Transmission Rule
- Cost-Effective Strategies for Gas Transmission Rule Compliance
- Improved Field Communications
- Improved Consistency & Efficiency In Data Acquisition
- Optimized Data Analytics
- Cost-Effective Approaches To In-Line Inspection
- Cutting Edge In-Line Inspection Technology
- Pioneering New Research Into The Future Of In-Line Inspection
- Data Utilization To Build An External Corrosion Programme
- Advanced Cathodic Protection Techniques
- Advanced FLIR Technology
DAY TWO: LIQUID PIPELINES
- Clarity On Every Aspect Of The Hazardous Liquid Rule
- Cost-Effective Strategies for Hazardous Liquid Rule Compliance
- Practical Strategies For Making Use Of All Available Data
- Evaluation Of Various Technologies & Cloud Based Systems
- Tools And Approaches For Improving Field Collection & Data Analysis
- Creation Of Advanced Risk Models for Moderate And High Consequence Areas
- Strategies For Integrating Your Data With Your Geographic Imaging Systems
- Advanced Data & Software Integration
- Cost-Effective Approaches To Leak Mitigation
- Computerized Leak Detection And Information Analysis
- The Latest Drone Technologies
- Innovations In Crack Detection Technology